Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a 2006 chevy colorado 2.8L LT Crew Cab, i want to mod the truck make it look and preform good, so far i’ve straight piped the truck. Any mods i should do? I was thinking of buying a cold air intake and tune the truck but is that worth it? Also in need of help finding the oem rims that look very sick, part number is 9596123 or 9598079

·
Super Moderator
1,869 Posts
A tune would probably do some good. As far as the hyper silver wheels, your best bet is finding a member selling theirs. Or watch the Colorado Swap and Shop Facebook page for some. They pop up from time to time.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Looking for stock wheels is funny. Some folks replace them with aftermarket and consider them worthless and sell them with decent tires on them for next to nothing, while others seem to think they have a rare OE hard-to-find item that someone might be looking for to "restore" a classic truck. Also, we all seem to be looking for what we don't have. When we buy a used truck with aftermarket wheels, we want stock, but if it has stock wheels, we want to customize it! We're funny creatures! I have stock wheels on my truck. Stock '94 Toyota 4Runner wheels!
Good luck making it look just like you want it to!
Keep posting your progress!

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
another opton is Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market whats good about this is you get the center cap included which means a better chance of everything matching. most prices start at $100/rim

18x8, hyper silver (opt P67) Hollander: 5228B
18x8, painted silver (opt N87) Hollander: 5228A
Size: 18x8, 6 lug, 5-1/2"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts