Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone else has signed up or if there is already a thread (did a search and didn't find any).

Chevy Truck Legends: Owner Membership | Chevrolet

HAVE YOU REACHED LEGEND STATUS?

Only the most loyal Chevy truck owners can join Chevy Truck Legends. To become a member, you must either:
•Be the owner of an eligible Chevy truck† with at least 100,000 miles on the odometer
•Own an eligible Chevy truck and have purchased or leased more than one new Chevy truck in your lifetime

A TRUCKLOAD OF BENEFITS

Chevy Truck Legends members enjoy countless benefits, including an exclusive cap, Legends decals and special invites to Chevy events. Members will also receive discounts from various Chevy partners, including:

•Chevy Accessories
•Chevy Merchandise
•Stay tuned for more benefit information

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Sounds interesting... Thanks for posting !!!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
I know Mark and I signed up when the program first released.

I think I was one of the first 1500 to sign up

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
I just loooked through my email, my membership was accepted/validated on 9/9/16

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
:salute:Just signed up !!! Again... Thanks for posting and the link !!!:salute:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Would like to mention the "Nation" to the site... GM should be a part of this forum !!! A huge part... With giveaways and shit... LOL

·
Ride, Boldly, Ride
553 Posts
Sounds cool, I'll look into it tomorrow! Good find!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
I got the hat and a die cast Silverado in the mail too

I wish they would add more content to the page though. I think they should have a forum on there too

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
I don't qualify since I bought my truck used at 8,000 miles. Doesn't matter I put 140,000 on it since I bought it AND this is my third GM truck.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I signed up 9/13/16. Went to the San Antonio auto show for free, got a hat, got a die cast Silverado, and right NIW they have tickets to the Texas State Fair. Just can't go...

Really great program!
How did you find out about the tickets? They send an email newsletter or do you have to check for updates?

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
I don't qualify since I bought my truck used at 8,000 miles. Doesn't matter I put 140,000 on it since I bought it AND this is my third GM truck.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Well that blows Joe @JVal

·
I'm "That Guy"
1,185 Posts
I didn't really read any of the rules or anything, but it let me sign up with my ZQ8....I bought it just a couple months ago with 84k on it. Didn't try signing up with my Z71 since I didn't have it with me to look at the vin.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
:wavey: @t-bone. Been lurking a little here and there but mostly busy as hell. How life?

I tried a while ago and it told me I didn't qualify. I may have to try again. Maybe the relaxed the restrictions or something.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Well Boo.
THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE INFORMATION YOU ENTERED
The information that was entered is ineligible for registration. Please make sure your information is correct and enter it again. In order to become a member you must either own an eligible Chevy truck with at least 100,000 miles on the odometer or own an eligible Chevy truck and have purchased or leased more than one new Chevy truck in your lifetime.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts