Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
You need to own a Chevrolet to join !! I have the 2005 Colorado and had a couple of S10's and I just bought my 2017 GMC Canyon Denali January of this year. They may let you join if you owned a Chevy truck before but I'm not sure . Google Chevy truck legend and check their web site rules for membership ! You can call this number and talk to some one to help !! 1-877-405-9890 Hope this helps !!

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
That's good news !! It's a good place to go for fun stuff and discounts . I haven't seen any where on the site that has info from any of the members yet but I'n mew to it and still exploring !!

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Received my Legends Calendar today !!!

·
Ride, Boldly, Ride
553 Posts
Finally got around to ordering mine last week...looks like I'll have some waiting time based on these posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Calendar is real nice got mine today, some busty babes from each era would be a nice touch too :)

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
I feel I am a Chevy Truck Legend contender!

Not just because I have been drinking tonight while doing laundry, but........

1.) Purchased new 1993 Chevy S-10 Ext. Cab 4x4 with the 4.3L V6.
2.) Traded in the S-10 on a new 2000 Chevy Silverado Std. Cab 4x4 with 5.3L V8.
3.) Purchased new 2010 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 with the 5.3L V8, which I still have.

I have done over 200,000 butt miles in newly purchased Chevy trucks in my lifetime so far.

I just completed the Chevrolet Legend's application process and will let my 355Nation brethren know what the response is.

:drinking28:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
99% of the members here are Chevrolet Truck Legends... IMO !!!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
99% of the members here are Chevrolet Truck Legends... IMO !!!
Totally!
GM should invite 355 nation to one of this unveil events for new trucks where a bunch of long miling trucks and die hard enthusiast are sitting around.

·
Ride, Boldly, Ride
553 Posts
Calendar came in the mail today, showed up way faster than I expected

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I was wondering... we got the hat, we got the stickers, then the calendar... what is next... ?

41 - 60 of 92 Posts