Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got bored at work today and did this. I just lifted it. I want to guess about 3" or so. I plan on doing more chopping to it to visualize some of my ideas. Anyway more to come.

Before:

After:

I know the cement by the back tire isn't perfect. I just ran outta time. :)

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Looks sic dude! could you do one for me i want to see what my truck would look like lifted but im not that good at photoshop......

thanks in advance....

Norm

here is a few pictures..

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do It Now!!!!!!!
You have no idea how badly I want to. Just don't have the time right now plus since I park outside I need to find a Sat when I can steal my parents garage.

Norm: If I get some free time today here (I'm at work) I'll get you up. 2" good or you want like 4"?

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
good job! shit looks sick...ur a talented man haha but your truck will look so good with the lift!!

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
good job! shit looks sick...ur a talented man haha but your truck will look so good with the lift!!
Thanks man. I minored in Graphic Design in College. My skillz still need to be improved a lil till I can start doing it for money but I enjoy it. I can;t wait to lift the bad boy. Thats only a 2-3" If I get real bored I may see what 4" looks like :D :D :D

Norm: this is how high I made mine. I basically used the lower valance as a marker. I think they are like 2-3". Anyone confirm that?

It's amazing how much a small distance can make our trucks look so different. I LIKE IT!!! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
thanks dude looks good! if i do it ill need sum bigger tires im thinkin 31x 10.5...

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
You have no idea how badly I want to. Just don't have the time right now plus since I park outside I need to find a Sat when I can steal my parents garage.

QUOTE]

I know what you mean,my parents just moved and screwed me though,now I have to work in my cousins drive way.

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
I back blue on this one...if your gonna lift go at least 32"

·
I fell over the edge
2,261 Posts
If you go 32s i hope you have 4.10 gears If i had 32s on my truck i dont think it would be that great with the 3.73s i have.

R

·
0 Posts
If you go 32s i hope you have 4.10 gears If i had 32s on my truck i dont think it would be that great with the 3.73s i have.
ive got 32s on my z71 with no lift at all. i had to trim the mud flaps a little but thats it. i think the truck rides and handles fine, i really dont understand what you mean by not that great.

if you are referencing speed and quickness id say its the same as stock. the stock tire on a z71 is a 31x10.5, but like i said above i really dont know what you are talking about.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
meh. 32's were a little more expensive plus I couldn't find them in 10.5" These do good for me for now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts