Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone wants to/has the extra time to do a chop for me Id appreciate it..I hope the picture will work well. I just want to see black wheels on the truck...Im getting mixed reviews from everyone and actually want to see what itll look like...Thanks-Eric

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
they would look hott... u just want those rims painted black or another set of rims

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea...just black...some people are telling me its way to much black...and they are also saying itll look like a Mennonite truck...(no offense to anyone) lol

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
i was having this discussion with stretch. hes got the exact same truck but ext cab. he thinks its too much black but i think it would look sick. I SAY DO IT!!! ive seen a couple blacked all out and i like it.

X

·
0 Posts
do it. and if you dont like them and you get 20s ill trade you. i want some blk ones. nice truck btw

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
love it but dont like how glossy that are. i kno its just a chop but if you really do paint them go for the closest match you can.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I like it. Black always looks good. I really want someone to paint our truck flat black with some flat black rims like Big and Robs new denali, I bet it would look pretty good. A chop would be nice :D

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks RR....I think it looks pretty good. Im still undecided though..haha it might be one of those spur of the moment sunday mods....hahah...I appreciate the chop...

BTW what Josue doesnt know is im going to leave his truck on cinder blocks this weekend......

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea, thats what my mom says < haha im going to catch hell for that one...

anyways... She told me to get the AR RTS chrome 20's...i was like uhh you buying? hahaa

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
:lol:

sounds like you have a cool mom. mine said "i cant beleive you have wasted that much money on your truck"

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea, my mom is the most bad ass 50 year old I know hahaha my friends seriously want to hang out with her....look at her in the picture...shes got the beer can right over top my hood lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts