Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, choppers can anyone chop these onto my truck (yes MC I am aware you have them, but I found them before you had any pics up of them on your truck.)

I really appreciate this guys. I am trying to decide between two wheels within the next two days and I already know what the others look like ;).

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol guys, the Xtremes probably won't go up for sale unless I can get them repaired. They have some pretty bad rash, being a college student in a hurry is not good for keeping them in top condition..

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. :D

Hmmm I was hoping to see how they went with the rest of the metal accents on my truck though. Can anyone do better? Or on the first pic (I know the angle is hard)?

X

·
0 Posts
that angle is hard for me to make fit. i know someone on here can do better than me... lol

P

·
0 Posts
They look much better in real life, i love these things on Mc's truck. Got for it!!!! :355:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've heard that from the ladies b4. :kiki:

Sorry, back to the chops.
I get it all the time, it gets monotonous after a while though:shrug: :cool: :lmao:

You sir are my hero. That is amazing. Exactly what I'm looking for.

They look much better in real life, i love these things on Mc's truck. Got for it!!!! :355:
I imagine they do and that chop looks great already.:bang:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts