Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been looking around online and can't find any 09+ stock chrome and black door handles and tailgate handle. Really don't want to go aftermarket because of the cost and my current stock door handles are worn out and look terrible. I also don't want chrome covers. I have a crew cab with a key lock on both the driver and the passenger front doors. I will pay shipping if needed, Abilene TX 79605.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Do you have the factory black ones off the truck currently ?

Ill sell mine for cheap, including tailgate handle but would need a black set since shes my daily driver

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ones I have are the plastic grained ones. They're not currently off the truck because it's my daily driver as well. My plastic grained ones don't look very great at all due to fading.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Door handles ar pretty cheap on rock auto. I had a set of white and chrome handles that came with the truck. The black plastic ones look alot better on there now.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got the grey grainy ones but they look awful. I'm trying to color match a little bit more of my truck so all black handles or black and chrome handles would work.

·
Lifetime Member
769 Posts
2015 Mods.jpg Ace
I didn't like the looks of the chrome on the handle once I got them on so I painted the handles white at the same time I did the mirror and shaved fuel door painting.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
I had mine painted black a long time ago, I just bought those cheap all chrome ones off of ebay and swapped out the pulls. It was way cheaper than buying the factory ones here. :shrug:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts