1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Windex.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
I dont know if I would use windex. It contains ammonia which leaves the surface totally exposed if you dont treat it with wax or some polish. :shrug:

·
Registered
757 Posts
thats what i thought

now ive heard never dull is great im out though dang it lol

·
Registered
667 Posts
I know a whole bunch of people who use Windex where I live here...but then again I wax my wheels quite often.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
windex is a good in between clean but when you wanna sit down and do them good i like using mothers billet polish it works great on chrome

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Glass cleaner seems to work well for cleaning all types of wheels. I've used it to clean my ZQ8's before.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
you want to stay away from glass cleaners unless they dont have ammonia. they will strip all protectants and wax's from the surface. If you do just use some spray wax after words.

·
Nation Affiliate
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah ive been told to use brasso(pretty much same shit at nev-r-dull)...havent used that crap since boot camp may have to bring back some of them memories and get a can

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
i just use some wheel cleaner spray from the local Advance Auto. for polish i use a product called Wicked Polish. a lot of truckers use the stuff. it's really easy to use and i like it a lot. i got my bottle of it from the TA truck stop in Kenley, NC.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts