Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey dont really know where this should go so i guessing here

iight i am lookin for the best stuff to clean my truck with so what do yall think is the best as in tire cleaner, wheel cleaner, soap, and for the guys that are at shows whats the best thing i should use to wipe the dust off the truck?

allso i have a few lil scratchs here and there whats the best lil scratch remover?

allso i dry my truck with a microfiber towl. what do u guys use to dry ur trucks off? and the best ways?

and i got some shit on my chrome wheels that wheel cleaner cant get off. whats the best thing to use on the wheels to get a good shine back?

·
Registered
39 Posts
The best soap to wash your truck with is shampoo's w/ conditioner,there is also a scratch remover made by 3M that is really good.I use it before waxes and i also use it after painting.A chamois is the best to dry the truck off with and try your best to not wash in the sun.I get my shampoo's at the dollar stores and the rest can be bought at Advance autoparts or Autozone.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The best soap to wash your truck with is shampoo's w/ conditioner,there is also a scratch remover made by 3M that is really good.I use it before waxes and i also use it after painting.A chamois is the best to dry the truck off with and try your best to not wash in the sun.I get my shampoo's at the dollar stores and the rest can be bought at Advance autoparts or Autozone.
so ur saying shamoo w conditioner works? thats crazy! never thought about that

·
Registered
839 Posts
a chamoi's not really the best to dry your truck with. It can easily scratch your paint, I use waffle weave microfiber towels to dry my truck when i wash it. What they do is any left over dirt particles or dust that gets on your truck before its dried get stuck in the waffle and do not scratch your paint.
Also pm me, I have everything you need to make your truck shimmer from bumper to bumper.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
a chamoi's not really the best to dry your truck with. It can easily scratch your paint, I use waffle weave microfiber towels to dry my truck when i wash it. What they do is any left over dirt particles or dust that gets on your truck before its dried get stuck in the waffle and do not scratch your paint.
Also pm me, I have everything you need to make your truck shimmer from bumper to bumper.
found him!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts