Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I'm doing SCIENCE!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, got rid of the Colorado. It wasn't meeting my needs as a vehicle, which sucks, because it was a great truck. An older Jeep SUV now resides in my garage (something the Colorado didn't do, as it was too darned long).

So I've got a few things laying around I no longer need!

Air Doc Intake for a 2009+ V8 Colorado/Canyon/H3
Everything's here but the instructions! Really simple to install, though.
SOLD

Modified SuperModulation SSLD5 Sequential SwitchBack Turn Signals
These units are 'modified' with a new socket so that the LED bulbs can be changed, the stock unit had the inside bulb soldered to the harness. The bulbs have been replaced with some DDM 60 dual-color LED units, all 60 light in white or yellow and are quite bright.
SOLD

SuperModulation DayTime Running Light Kit
Newer Colorados/Canyons had DRLs in the headlights, not the markers/turn signals. This relay plugs into the fuse panel and flips the DRLs to the markers, like the older trucks. Useful for saving the life of HID kits, or if you have the Sequential Signals and want to use those as DRLs instead.
SOLD

SuperBrightLEDs TailLight bulbs, complete set with resistors
A complete set (4x dual-intensity red bulbs, 2x white) of LEDs for the tail lights. Includes brand new, never used, resistors to solve the hyper-flash problem. Bulb part number is 3157-x45-T.
SOLD

6x DDM 55w HID Ballasts
Enough to do your high, low, and fog lamps! I've got 4 bulbs, but they are of questionable #s and conditions. Includes 2x DDM relay harnesses (don't ask why I don't have 3, I have no idea. May have been drunk when I ordered them). I am not considering splitting them at this time, as it's not really worth it to do so.
SOLD

RedLine Tuning QuickLift
Never got around to installing this. No box, but still in the baggies, and I even found the instructions!
SOLD

All payments are to be via PayPal at an address I will provide. Shipping will be via UPS ground.

·
I'm doing SCIENCE!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Clearing out some parts

Daytime running light mod is mine! Thanks man
My pleasure! Somewhere on the forum there are instructions on how to install it. It's pretty simple, I should have taken a picture before I pulled it.

·
I'm doing SCIENCE!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Surprised no one has jumped on the Sequential Switchback Signals yet.

Anyway... updated with what's available and what's not. :)

·
Premium Member
663 Posts

That Air Doc is tempting me.....and I live close enough to come pick it up..... Did you see a noticeable improvement in power and/or fuel mileage when you had it on your truck?

·
I'm doing SCIENCE!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

That's hard to say. I mean, to me, it seemed like I got better throttle response off of it. Mileage didn't seem to improve much. Engine sounded a little throatier too.

But, honestly, a butt dyno isn't a very scientific instrument, and everything I thought I was noticing might have been attributed to pure placebo effect.

That said, I also had the Volant at one point, and liked the AirDoc a lot more.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts

I think its worth every penny just to get rid of the ugly stock resonator, regardless of performance.

·
Premium Member
663 Posts

Were you also running a K&N air filter?

·
I'm doing SCIENCE!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Were you also running a K&N air filter?
Yep. And a Supermod ported throttle body.

I think I would have noticed a lot more of a difference if I had a tune, as the stock software really neutered the engine with torque management. :(

·
I like beer
2,775 Posts

I think its worth every penny just to get rid of the ugly stock resonator, regardless of performance.
And for $65 shipped!

Get an AEM driflo filter (washable like k&n but doesn't need oiled) and you're still cheaper than the intake alone new. Pure win right there!!

·
I'm doing SCIENCE!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

And for $65 shipped!

Get an AEM driflo filter (washable like k&n but doesn't need oiled) and you're still cheaper than the intake alone new. Pure win right there!!
Well... it does have a scratch on it. :D

·
Premium Member
663 Posts

PM sent

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Re: Clearing out some parts - SuperModulation SSLD5 Sequential SwitchBacks

My pleasure! As you can see below, it is already settled into its new home. :D Now, to get the K&N filter and do the air box mod so the Air Doc can do its job......

Attachments

·
I'm doing SCIENCE!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Clearing out some parts - SuperModulation SSLD5 Sequential SwitchBacks

Bump up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts