Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have been registered for a month, but never posted any comments.
I have searched already and didn't find what I was looking for.

Does anyone have any 2" or 2.5" coil spacers for my z85 2wd that would consider selling?
I would pay for shipping and everything through paypal.

The cheapest I have found are $68 for the tacomas on ebay, but I am really broke right now so I am looking around.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I don't think you will find someone selling their suspension max kit for less than 68 bucks

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the suspension maxx coil spacers brand new. I never got around to installing them so they've just been sitting in the box. But i would want $120 plus whatever shipping would be.

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
I've got an extra pair of new Belltech 1" spring distance spacers p/n 34854 that I'll sell you for $20 + shipping. These go between the coil and top strut mount for 1" of lift if you're looking for just a little extra height. Shipping should be less than $10 and wayyy less than that if I package them in a large padded envelope. Here's a link:

BELLTECH spring distance kit - Coil Spring Spacer - Products

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well those are very good deals, thanks guys, but I guess ill just wait. My truck just started doing a squealing noise right now, and its probably the power steering pump since I just changed the belt tensioner. So ill definitely have to wait on the lift. Thanks either way.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thats no good. Well if you end up wanting the suspension maxx let me know. It's just sitting in the garage at my parents house. And i'd rather sell it to a nation brother and give them a deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.