Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just talked to Ryan(WwRGSwW) about where he got the paint to color match his interior pieces. He said the site is called www.automotivetouchup.com They have a vehicle year, make, model selector and all the paint codes will come up for that year. Cans are about $9 a piece and $8 for shipping. Usually real good, prompt service.......

Figured I'd throw this out here in case anyone may have missed it if I would've posted it in his thread......:salute:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
nice info.. i need paint my interior bezels

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, he said the info was somewhere on here already. Just repostin it for the newbs in case they missed it...

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
That stuff doesnt always match up. Best way to do it, is take your gas door off and take it to a automotive paint store and have them scan it. They can also put it into a rattle can for ya.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
I just looked mine up and they are charging 19.95 for a 12oz rattle can...with another 8$ for shipping. :shrug:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yeah $19 and $9 shipping for mine.

Local auto paint store here I come...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I have to say, the many times ive used them, its always been a spot on match!

This is a full color basecoat... 4-5 layers of it and your match, just dont forget, that clearcoat add's to the color, so plan to do that! the parts looked more of a plain copper before clear coat.. that brought them to orange

1 - 14 of 14 Posts