Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you have a V8 ZQ8 package Colorado/Canyon? Look on the RPO sticker located on the back of the glove box door. You would see a 3LT RPO code if it is a Colorado or a 3SC RPO code if it is a 2009 Canyon. If you have a 2010 to 2012 GMC Canyon, you would see a ZQ8 and a LH9 RPO code. GMC dropped the 3SC RPO after 2009. However, the GMC Canyon sport truck continued through at least 2011 that I can tell. They are very very rare.

Official Production Numbers

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zyHSaVyYNtFA0c23CehQtMFSFIXuS0v3Bx2EyS7VeD8/edit?usp=sharing

Why are VINs being processed?
I am processing all VINs through Compnine to pull the build data for each truck. This is to verify sport truck status and compile the data to get accurate rarity info for color and options combinations for registry members.

We don't yet know exactly how many 2009 3SC & 2010 - 2012 ZQ8 + LH9 trucks were made and I am on a mission to account for all of them! I just don't have enough data to obtain Official production numbers on them. I am needing a single VIN for each of the following so i can use it to pull a list of like VINs.

2010 Extended Cab ZQ8 + LH9 Canyon
2011 Extended Cab ZQ8 + LH9 Canyon
2011 Crew Cab ZQ8 + LH9 Canyon
2012 Extended Cab ZQ8 + LH9 Canyon (In case they did make some)
2012 Crew Cab ZQ8 + LH9 Canyon (In case they did make some)

As soon as I can get Official production numbers for GMC Sport Trucks, I will share them.

If you have a 3LT/3SC package truck, get on the registry!

“How Do I Join?”, You Ask?

There are 3 ways to join.

1. Go to the Facebook page and ask to join. You will be asked to provide your VIN for verification of 3LT/3SC status. You will also be asked to provide your email address so I can send you a copy of your build sheet formatted into a nice report. (See https://www.355nation.net/forum/projects-build/28201-rshadds-build-journal-29.html#post4451858 post for an example)

It is important to note that both pieces of information are kept private. No one other than myself can see your VIN or your email address. It only shows up while your membership is awaiting approval for me to see on Facebook. Once I approve the membership, the information goes away. Or at least I haven't been able to find it again.

2. Send me a PM titled "Registry Membership Request" and include your VIN and email address. I will send you a copy of your build sheet after 3LT/3SC verification has been completed.

3. Send an email to the address below with "Registry Membership Request" in the subject and your VIN in the body of the email.

Email address: [email protected]

Now to the membership dues...

All this can be yours for 3 easy monthly payments of $0.00. That's right friends, its FREE. I'm not passing the cost on to anyone! I am skipping lunch twice a month at work so I can afford to pay the small $15 fee Compnine charges to run up to 50 VIN numbers per month and pull rarity info if they have production numbers available for the VIN.

Link to 3LT/3SC Owners Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3LT.3SC/

:cheers: Here's to hoping this becomes an all 3LT/3SC inclusive registry over time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monroney Sticker Reproductions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am in talks with Triple A Enterprises. I am trying to initiate a source for Monroney Sticker reproductions for our trucks. They have created a program to reproduce the sticker for 2011 3LT so far that I know of.

Sample Monroney Sticker Reproduction:

In order to provide the service, they need a Monroney sticker for each model year as well as your GM Invoice. Right now we have been able to provide them with Colorado 3LT monroney stickers. We really need GMC 3SC & GMC ZQ8 + LH9 copies for 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. If you still have yout 3SC or ZQ8 + LH9 package Monroney sticker, please send me a copy so I can get it to them. (Email at the bottom of this post.)

If you don't have the original GM Invoice, it can be obtained for $50 through the link below.

http://www.gmmediaarchive.com/?page=ordform#

They also need as many copies of GM Invoices we can put together to help them build a database for pricing information for all option combinations. So if anyone has their original Dealer Invoice, and are willing to scan it and send it, please do.

Until they build a database of pricing for these trucks, individuals would have to provide the exact dealer invoice for their VIN so they could reproduce the Monroney sticker.

Hoping we can make this happen so others can follow the same path if they choose to.

Any contributions on your part will further the cause and lay the ground work for others in the future. And by contributions, i mean Monroney stickers and copies of dealer invoices.

Contribution Mentions:
@rshadd (2009 3LT Monroney Sticker Scan)
@zqv8 (2010 3LT Monroney Sticker Scan)
@ahelm3 (2010 3LT Monroney Sticker Scan)
@TurboAl (2010 3LT Monroney Sticker Scan)
EBay seller Harpohobbies (2011 and 2012 3LT Monroney Sticker)

Email address: [email protected]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Re: 3LT Registry

I have owned my 2011 3LT for two and a half years now. I have kept an eye out for the V8 badge on a Colorado since I got my truck. I haven't seen the first one yet... I'm out of Eastern North Carolina.

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I have owned my 2011 3LT for two and a half years now. I have kept an eye out for the V8 badge on a Colorado since I got my truck. I haven't seen the first one yet... I'm out of Eastern North Carolina.
PM me your VIN and email address or join the Facebook page and provide it there. I will send you the build sheet data. My V8 badges were pulled by the original owner because he had Z71 fender flares installed at the dealer.

·
Registered
32 Posts

PM me your VIN and email address or join the Facebook page and provide it there. I will send you the build sheet data. My V8 badges were pulled by the original owner because he had Z71 fender flares installed at the dealer.
You've added me through Facebook. thanks!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts

I don't remember if i ever found my truck on the
Compnine site. I looked a few times for it.

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I don't remember if i ever found my truck on the
Compnine site. I looked a few times for it.

I found it. :)

Got your report ready to go. Just need your email agian. You can message me here or on Facebook. Also PM'ed you there.

·
Registered
21 Posts

Assuming you can find any, would you include SLE3 Canyons? I believe they are quite rare, basically GMC's version of the 3LT package. I've only seen 2 or 3 on autotrader and I spotted a black one this morning, would have beeped or something but I was driving a Corolla.

·
Registered
28 Posts

Just sent a FaceBook request...

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

I am in need of some more help for the Monroney Stickers. I need scanned copies of every year. They need to be 3LT packaged trucks to ensure that the reproductions match the GM originals.
If you have your original Monroney sticker, please send it to me so I can forward it on to them. Right now they have a scan of @rshadd's 2009 sticker. We still need 2010, 2011, and 2012.

Email: [email protected]

If your don't want to email, your can always post them in this thread and I can just download the image.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Re: Colorado 3LT /Canyon 3SC Registry

Sent an email with cobbled together Monroney for my 2010 3LT ZQ8 with 5.3

Good idea.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Re: Colorado 3LT /Canyon 3SC Registry

My 2010

Attachments