Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Ipaid hehe
988 Posts
Re: FS: Footwell LED Kit! RGB Multicolor and Single color options! Everything include

You guys have any of your products on a colorado/canyon yet? For reference...

·
Site Sponsor
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Re: FS: Footwell LED Kit! RGB Multicolor and Single color options! Everything include

You guys have any of your products on a colorado/canyon yet? For reference...
We haven't had a new Colorado in our studio for comparison shots yet, but we have LED replacements for nearly every location on that vehicle.

In addition, many of the universal products we carry will work (Footwell, grille lighting, off-road lighting etc..)

We are actively looking for a Colorado / Canyon to get comparison shots for the website

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email: [email protected]

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Ipaid hehe
988 Posts

Thanks for the reply. I was just curious. I am ordering some items this weekend

·
Site Sponsor
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

Thanks for the reply. I was just curious. I am ordering some items this weekend
You're welcome!

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Nick C.

·
Registered
2 Posts

I'm new to this whole electrical concept of things so excuse my newbie question here, but what is the difference in switch color when selecting the multicolored strips for purchase??

·
Site Sponsor
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

I'm new to this whole electrical concept of things so excuse my newbie question here, but what is the difference in switch color when selecting the multicolored strips for purchase??
The switch color is simply the color the indicator lights up when the switch itself is on. The multicolor footwell kit is controlled by one of our RGB controllers

Feel free to give us a call if you need more information: (314) 205-3033

Thanks,
Nick C.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Okay awesome! Will be ordering soon for sure! Thanks for the fast reply!

·
Premium Member
505 Posts

Finally got my kit installed. Looks good. I might post some pics later.

·
Site Sponsor
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

Our Black Friday sale starts NOW! Today through Monday, 12/2/2019, save 20% on all LED upgrades including our Footwell LED Kits by entering coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday 12/2/2019. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

·
Site Sponsor
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!! SALE ENDS AT MIDNIGHT! Use coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout for 20% off all LED upgrades for your ride, like our SL1 LED Headlight Bulbs! Hurry, this sale ends soon!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday 12/2/2019. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts