Aug 18th food items

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok finally this may get going. There are a few of us on the forum and I think its time to get a Chapter put together and meet up. I am going to head this up and Elder90 is helping this from the North end of the state. I am in Colorado Springs and will be rallying new members from local areas to hopefully develop a larger 355Nation Colorado Chapter. PM me or Elder90 for info and let us know if your in the area.

Reply to thread so we can gauge what kind of activity currently exists..

Thanks
Jacob(canyon8088)

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on is there no takers on being a name in Colorado Chapter of 355Nation. Elder90 and I are going to get this up and running just getting local connections to refer to the site. If there are any 355's remaining active on the site chime in....

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got three need more so if you are close to Colorado we can get a meet ready

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just granted requests to Elder90 and one other member but is there another place I need to go?

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Nope, that is all you have to do. That also means that only you and those two people can see this forum, aside from the mods and admins.

You should probably post up something in this forum's parent forum, "West" about the chapter being up and running. That way everyone on the site can see it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I cant wait to get a meet going, whether the woods or some packed sand I just wanna go play....really want some more power and better meats before but its all good

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I cant wait to get a meet going, whether the woods or some packed sand I just wanna go play....really want some more power and better meats before but its all good
the day is approaching fast i also want to talk to you and elder90 about our chapter doing a huge support of Wounded Warrior Program I will need to sit down with both of you aout some of the laws of a nonprofit but how we and the 3555Nation can help and bring some recognition.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we have the site back

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
back again hope this one stays

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Opened again

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Poll is closed BTW. Open that guy back up and I will toss up everything I can bring

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't reopen the poll just post here and we can figure it out I think we will be fine Im even ok eating hotdogs with no buns lol just looking forward to the ride

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I can't reopen the poll just post here and we can figure it out I think we will be fine Im even ok eating hotdogs with no buns lol just looking forward to the ride
As am I. It will be a lot of fun and a great Photo Opportunity

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well like many things the trail ride fell through, new homes, new holes in the tailgate from bullets and family and army looks like we all need to get each others numbers and talk about the next one way before it happens

1 - 15 of 15 Posts