Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to remove only the las "o" from my truck and replace it with a "A" so it will say "COLORADA" but i dont know where i can find that letter so if anybody there has an idea or have that for sale let me know, thanx.

·
Registered
471 Posts
You can pick up the letters at your local dealership. You may have to buy a whole set though.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
There are so many people on here that have de-badged their trucks...there has to be somebody who would just give him an a....?

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
i want to remove only the las "o" from my truck and replace it with a "A" so it will say "COLORADA" but i dont know where i can find that letter so if anybody there has an idea or have that for sale let me know, thanx.
Bro -- is it the same as on th canyon ? If so I have some ....
old man

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i can buy them from u just let me know how much and i give u my adress so u can send them to me

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jajajajajajaja!!!!!lmao well i speak spanish, and im sure u know that when u are talking about "female" it always end with an "A" and "male" with an "O", SO i love my truck its like mi girl, what do u think??

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey guys maybe we can make a commercial for this site or something, i work in a camera house here in hollywood, and of course i can get the cameras for free, but thats just an idea, what do u think?

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
hey guys maybe we can make a commercial for this site or something, i work in a camera house here in hollywood, and of course i can get the cameras for free, but thats just an idea, what do u think?

doooooo it.:355: :salute: :355: :salute: :355: :salute: :355: :salute: :355: :355group:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
first we need to talk, find the location, the trucks,people and u know all tha production staff, about editing thats no problem i can do that 2 but les see if every1 its ok whit it

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey orange!!!!! thank u very much i jus got the letters, im going to put them on today, thanx again and i really apreciate.

·
Old Guy
611 Posts
Ivan29 Glad You got them. I told my kid about the letter and what you wanted . She laughed and told me what it meant. So the spanish she took in school worked.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts