Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a long travel kit but I can't find one. I know that Solo made one, but discontinued it a while back. Also, brenthel made one but I don't know if they still have it available. If anyone knows of a kit that would be awesome. Also, can people fabricate a long travel suspension? any prices would be helpful too. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jesse, this might sound dumb, but if I have a 2wd Colorado, do I need all 3 stages of that kit or do I just choose 1.

·
Registered
664 Posts
flusw12 you would just buy the stage 3 if you wanted the entire kit. They are currently designing more kits right now though so if you choose them i would wait and see what they put out. Also the solo kit is now under the name of dynasty offroad. Search for them on google. The brenthal kit I dont believe is getting made anymore. You can find them used every once in a while but nothing new. Your other option would be to go to a shop near you and see if they would be willing to produce a kit for you. I talked to lsk suspension a while ago and they wanted to do a kit but their price in my opinion was absurd even for the prototype kit. Just do your research, find a shop you like, and go talk to them and see what can happen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts