1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
yeah ive seen this on there for awhile now... maybe 2 months or so...

decent price but not sure if it will look good on the truck or not.

Kinda like the Extractor from RKSport.. it looks nice until u see it on a truck ;)

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I think with the way the center of the hood is raised it will look like poo.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Is that second one even for a Colorado? It doesn't look right. I don't really care for the style of either.

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know if either of those go to the Colorado/Canyons. I tried to find a pic of them actually on the truck, but ended up with nada. Just curious since someone was asking about a hood a while ago. It had a ram air design, but it didn't lift up like the one that MC has. No one could come up with a precise answer... I will have to see if I could find it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't know if either of those go to the Colorado/Canyons. I tried to find a pic of them actually on the truck, but ended up with nada. Just curious since someone was asking about a hood a while ago. It had a ram air design, but it didn't lift up like the one that MC has. No one could come up with a precise answer... I will have to see if I could find it.
The one I have is the modified Goodmark, it's cutout to receive ram air. :)

I know we talked about it, but I dunno if you forgot. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
No no, what I mean was that the ram intake wasn't quite as lifted as yours... It was more... streamline and flush with the hood. Like I said, I have no idea where the picture is, but it was advertising for a front bumper on a silver truck. A very low profile look of the Goodmark Ram Air hood like you have, MC.

Anyway, didn't everyone agree that the "Carber Fibin" grille that was being sold on Ebay was fake? I don't think anyone actually picked one up to find out...

AH HA!! Found the pic....

Maybe the same hood?? The lines look similar...

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think that's my same hood...just a poor photoshop. :shrug:

EDIT: I guess it could be the other hood, but the lines on the cowl look off for some reason.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
if i ever buy a hood that will prob be the one...

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmm, might just contact the company and see if they can get a shot of the hood actually on a Coly or Canyon... Would definately be something worth finding if looked like the hood in the picture above.

Not much of a fan of carbon fiber, but it can easily be painted...

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hate to bring back an old/dead thread, but I found a picture of it on a truck... or at least what looks to be the same one

1 - 20 of 34 Posts