Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The manifold is 2"od, Schedule 40 T304 stainless steel, 1/2" headflange, port matched, five into one collector and a v-band attachment for the wastegate.

right now they are saying $1550 plus shipping the charge pipes and down pipe will be extra

Pics of it

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1550 for just the manifold? thats rich!
I did some checking and asked on another site site and they said that sounds about right with the materials and being for a newer vehicle and I5

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I did some checking and asked on another site site and they said that sounds about right with the materials and being for a newer vehicle and I5
Exactly, we're not driving Honda's. Quality parts cost money. Judging by the materials used and the quality of the work this is a manifold that will stand up to hard use for a long long time. I'm sure if enough people wanted one you could find a company to make the 355's a piece of shit that will crack and leak all the time for $5-600.

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Exactly, we're not driving Honda's. Quality parts cost money. Judging by the materials used and the quality of the work this is a manifold that will stand up to hard use for a long long time. I'm sure if enough people wanted one you could find a company to make the 355's a piece of shit that will crack and leak all the time for $5-600.

That sounds like somthing I would have typed.....WORD

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
This is waaaaaaayyyyyyy down on my list of upgrades. I can do a lot of crap to my truck with that kind of moola. Still.....very cool if you can swing it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'll definitly say it's quality stuff, but, man that price tag is up there. You can definitly bet the money invested in this kit is reflected by the price tag!!

·
Premium Member
9,764 Posts
v8 swap is more cost efficent than a well done turbo set-up but man when i saw that manifold my jaw dropped cause it is beautiful

·
Registered
150 Posts
that thing looks mean as hell. would look sick under the hood

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
im down would love to turbo this inline 5 crazy power will be made.. but you really gotta be carefull with manifolds.. there was a company ss auto chrome the were selling manifolds that the weld s would crack off of after some time and i mean crack off like the weight of the turbo and the heat just seperated them... lots of people had this problem...

who makes this manifold??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts