Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was over in mex. This was just a friendly race vs a 2003 ford lightning that has the following mod's that I am concerned of. Stall converter, 6lb pulley, cai, exhaust, tuned by PSI in Houston Tx.

Guess he dind't know the little RED was packing some heat

Yet again just work with the short video

Dirzescamerapic467.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guy's. Once again I apologize for the cheap camera work all me and my friend's know what to do is race and drink :D

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
hell yea!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:high5:sooo nice!!! BTW no biggie..but dont drive and drink...or is it drink and drive? :shrug:
Ohh dont worry about that. I did it once and hit the nitrous and went into what I tought it was a ditch and somehow nothing happened to the truck. I did get scared and my buzz was gone so no more driving and drinking or drinking and driving lol

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I need to get with my friends when they go out on sundays to the street races and record the races during the day so that you guy's can see how bad I beat these kind of trucks.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just insane!! what you aiming to beat next??
Well I got this buddy of mine who keeps on talking trash in his 2005 LS2 GTO. I raced him in the street and track and whooped him in both places bad. In the street we raced from stop and he had radials I had street tires I passed him up and left him by 1 1/2 car atleast by 110. In the track we both had radials and I ran a 12.41 and he ran a 12.77. His car at that time had a stall converter 3200, cai, headers, exhaust, Hp tuned. Now he installed a small cam and want's to go at it again he ran a 12.3 last week but his mph was 110 I only trap 108 so I said well do it at the track for this wed. If he shows up ill take video:naughty:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
If I put nos on my 4 banger I bet I could run 14's. Wow, that freakin sucks. You rock by the way, keep video taping the races so you have footage of the engine blowing up, not that I think or want it to, but if it does, that would be a sweet video. :355:

This sounds like i am being sarcastic but I swear I am not, I just think that video would be cool to see. You have a V8 waiting anyway, right?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts