Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom and I went camping this weekend to save us from driving to the meet and then back in the same day... awesome idea.. and good times.. here are some pics of Tom and I camping out and driving back home.

enjoy

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was fuck yeah.. look at my tent.. u damn right i had an air mattress in there..

as for that exhaust for Tom.. holy fucking crap its loud.. looks good though

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was about $200 with the air mattress..

as for the girls, it was just that one... nice girl..

and for the trailer, that thing was awesome. it had a lp stove, lights, and a couple of other thngs. awesome trailer that tom made himself.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Sweet pics... I like everything about both trucks except the side exhaust :)

Looks like someone lost part of their exhaust system...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it not bad... hes not really done with it yet.. he just put it on to show everyone what it looked like and how it sounded. Tom always does good work so i expect to see something nice come out of this.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Doc, awesome time man! that exhaust was killing me on the 2 hour trip home,lol...way too loud, i gotta do something different.... well, at least its easy enough to put on and take off with just a few wrenches...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not bad with one hand on the wheel and trying to zoom in with the other.. i should of made a vid of u when u accelerated past me.. could let these ppl know how loud that thing was.. i heard u from my truck and my truck is loud

1 - 20 of 31 Posts