Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I dont have a Colorado/Canyon and if I do get one it needs to be a V8. But I do have an I6 TrailBlazer and thats the reason Im browsing the Coly forums, looking to do a PCM swap to an 06 P12 one and then maybe do the first supercharger kit on the 4.2L I6 using GM electronics (not standalone fuel/spark controls).

Im in Spokane, WA at college and call Seattle my home. I have EFILive (I think the L52s are supported now...) so if anyone needs a CASE relearn or wants a tune (Ive tuned a few I6s) let me know.

Thats about it, my TrailBlazer is far from stock and has every single performance upgrade for the I6 out there, so I want to set it apart with the first I6 supercharger this summer.

Erik

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Sounds like you've got some cool stuff planned.

:welcome:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
welcome

·
NW Surfrider
5,365 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ive got a few from a long time ago (read last March-ish), before I got new tires (not rims, thats this summer if Im not tapped out from the s/c) and without my HIDs. Not a lot has changed but new tires/brakes/HIDs/debagded rear (look so much better now).

Here is what I have now, if I was home I could grab some more for you guys.

Well I cant figure out how to add multiple pics to 1 thread so here are some more:

This is the oldest, Nov. 06. But I like the night shot, now I just need to get one with my 6000K HID lows/fogs. Note the clearance lights, Im one of maybe 5 other guys who have added them aftermarket (they were oem on the limited ed. The NorthFace Edition TrailBlazer from 03-04).

·
NW Surfrider
5,365 Posts
i drove a trailblazer when the rado was in the shop, at first i though the thing was too damn big, but after a while i actually started to like it....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts