Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday December 20th 8pm to 1am @ 21000 E. SR 64, Bradenton, FL 34212

Bradenton motorsports park.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
If anyone else is going I would be down to go to this.
@05RadoXtreme ?

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts
I might go. Gotta talk to the wife, it is kind of a far drive if it's over at 1am, I won't get home until almost 5am. We will see depending on how things go with my schedule. If I go, I won't be talking my truck down the track, but I'll bring my gopro if anyone wants to use it. @Skizzo @theAce88

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
I might go. Gotta talk to the wife, it is kind of a far drive if it's over at 1am, I won't get home until almost 5am. We will see depending on how things go with my schedule. If I go, I won't be talking my truck down the track, but I'll bring my gopro if anyone wants to use it. @Skizzo @theAce88
How would you not get home until 5am? It is only a 2.5hr drive from my parents in Deland (and only 3 hours from Melbourne). Also, could head over earlier than 8 and grab some food and then leave around 11/12. Don't have to stay til 1.

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts
How would you not get home until 5am? It is only a 2.5hr drive from my parents in Deland. Also, could head over earlier than 8 and grab some food and then leave around 11/12. Don't have to stay til 1.

The last time I went to that track it took me 3.5 hours to get home, and that was going 80mph the whole way. I'll have to google it, I might have taken a different route. I didn't have my GPS with me on that trip.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
The last time I went to that track it took me 3.5 hours to get home, and that was going 80mph the whole way. I'll have to google it, I might have taken a different route. I didn't have my GPS with me on that trip.

Weird, google say 2 hrs 55 minutes if you meet me on i4 or 2 hr 53 minutes if you go the more direct route (from Palm Bay). I was going to suggest you trek over to i4 to meet and cruise with me for the second half of the trip.

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts
Weird, google say 2 hrs 55 minutes if you meet me on i4 or 2 hr 53 minutes if you go the more direct route (from Palm Bay). I was going to suggest you trek over to i4 to meet and cruise with me for the second half of the trip.

If we end up going that sounds like a good plan. Better to run in packs. Lol

·
Premium Member
3,268 Posts
Like O5 radoxtreme Money is tight so Tracey and I won't be at this one.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
I want to go. Was this meet posted on the FB pages? We need more people.
Yes it was on 355 nation florida, by me. However, I may not be able to make it now. :/

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know I'm going for sure! Would be sweet to finally meet up with other Colorado guys.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
I hope someone makes it out there but with the ways things have gone with unexpected bills recently on top of christmas my extra fun fund got sucked up.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
If I was in Florida I'd be there. But it's like a 18hr drive haha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts