Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wont have my truck cause i dont feel like driving it all the way there but i will be in Columbia SC march 4. Ft. Jackson to be exact. for six weeks for my recruiter training. Maybe if some of you guys live in the area and i get some time off we could meet up. Kinda like a blind date....not really hahaha. anyways it is still possible that i will drive over there but let me know if anyone is down to chill while im there.:355:

J

·
0 Posts
go to carolina355.com. we're having a march meet on march 22nd i think. there's a guy from columbia ColaCanyon hit him up. him and me and another guy are meetin in lancaster i think. drive the truck man. :D na i know it's a long drive but would be cool.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
go to carolina355.com. we're having a march meet on march 22nd i think. there's a guy from columbia ColaCanyon hit him up. him and me and another guy are meetin in lancaster i think. drive the truck man. :D na i know it's a long drive but would be cool.
i need to see if i even get weekends off first. If i do then i think i'll take th rado.:doku2:

J

·
0 Posts
ya mane. it'd be cool havin a little western down here lol. we're meeting in lancasterhe sc boys are) then we're going to concord for some people to get custom tuned i think :D, but maybe you and ColaCanyon could follow each other possibly?????

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
I wont have my truck cause i dont feel like driving it all the way there but i will be in Columbia SC march 4. Ft. Jackson to be exact. for six weeks for my recruiter training. Maybe if some of you guys live in the area and i get some time off we could meet up. Kinda like a blind date....not really hahaha. anyways it is still possible that i will drive over there but let me know if anyone is down to chill while im there.:355:
Are you going to be near a computer.....if not that means we get a break from your post whoring :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
we'd be about 50-60 miels away from each other instead of like 2,000 now lol.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
once i know all the details i'll let you guys know. maybe i'll make my rounds and hit up a bunch of peeps.

J

·
0 Posts
just when you find out something pm me mane. i'm not on 24/7(in school and helpin my g-pa some), but whenever i'm on the net or w/e, i'll be here duude.

X

·
0 Posts
like jhart said, we are havin a meet march 22. all the sc guys are gonna meet up at my house and cruise up to concord. it should be fun... when you gonna be headin out this way???

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
like jhart said, we are havin a meet march 22. all the sc guys are gonna meet up at my house and cruise up to concord. it should be fun... when you gonna be headin out this way???
if everything goes as plan i should be there on the 4th of march. I will be at ft. jackson for 6 weeks.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts