Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking about selling my 3.7 that I've been going to drop into my truck. Think ima revisit my original idea of a 6.0l. It has 0 miles on it as it was just rebuilt and bored 20 over with all parts from rock auto. It will be sold as a complete engine. I've finally took the time to complete it. The bottom end is completely rebuilt with new pistons that are bored 20 over. All new bearings. Timing chain setup. Balancing chain setup. Along with a new left balancing shaft. It comes with intake manifold. Coil packs. Throttle body. New ac delco plugs. I won't have time to install it over the holidays so if it's still on my stand when I come back I'll probably install it. I'm asking 2k for it. I can text or email pics.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Re: Bored over 07 3.7 and supercharger

Damn. I just spent the rest of my tax return money on my light bar or I would be all over that supercharger! Killer deal!

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I think u need to return something haha.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts

Im going to go to the bank Monday and see if they will loan me a little more money. Lol. Do you still have my number? Can u text me some pictures of the supercharger kit.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Got all pms. I'll send pics in the am.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

All pics sent out.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I don't believe it would work with a i4. You'll have to redo the mount that was made to bolt it to the side of the engine I would think. If ur not interested and just wanna see it read 07_zq8s from roots to snails thread in the forced induction. I purchased it from him. All others I'll still text pics. Just pm me. This will still need injectors, intake piping and intercooler, and a tune to run.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Bump for a 6.0

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Bump