Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Complete Bored over 07 3.7

For Sale 
2K views 34 replies 15 participants last post by  gway 
#1 · (Edited)
Thinking about selling my 3.7 that I've been going to drop into my truck. Think ima revisit my original idea of a 6.0l. It has 0 miles on it as it was just rebuilt and bored 20 over with all parts from rock auto. It will be sold as a complete engine. I've finally took the time to complete it. The bottom end is completely rebuilt with new pistons that are bored 20 over. All new bearings. Timing chain setup. Balancing chain setup. Along with a new left balancing shaft. It comes with intake manifold. Coil packs. Throttle body. New ac delco plugs. I won't have time to install it over the holidays so if it's still on my stand when I come back I'll probably install it. I'm asking 2k for it. I can text or email pics.

#28 ·
Re: Bored over 07 3.7 and supercharger

Supercharger sold. Going to start assembling the 3.7 over the 4th

#30 ·
Re: Bored over 07 3.7

Bump to pay divorce attorney fees.

#31 ·

Bump to pay divorce attorney fees.
:(... One of these days someone will buy the dang thing.

#32 ·

Haha yep. She'll sit in a storage unit until then. If I could get time I'd put it together and in my truck. But I'm working 20hrs away 6 days a week.

#33 ·

Bump. Someone buy this before I use it.

#34 ·

Bump. Updated. Fully assembled.

#35 ·
Lock it up. Motors in the truck running.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.