Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you have ever dealt with Dan, you would know he's a big teddy bear with an affinity for watches! But that doesn't really apply here...

Dan has been qualified for a while now. With the recent re-structuring of the award criteria (removing the 5 different members stipulation) I can now award this to him!

Thanks Dan, the Don of Norcal355... And a Star Wars geek.

Mrbrock21 said:
About 1.5 months ago he went out of his way to install my hood lifts for me. He provided the tools and did a clean job installing the lifts.
skitz said:
for helping me troubleshoot my brakelight issues over text message on my trip across the country.
skitz said:
Dan offered help/answered questions for me via text and phone while I was doing the H3 Seat Swap in my truck.
raidrz said:
I was looking for someone down in the bay area to do me a favor and pick up something. Dan volunteered and picked up the item and even shipped it to me. I received it today and called Dan to thank him and to also make arrangements to pay him. Needless to say, Dan wouldn't let me pay him for the item or the shipping. Even though the item wasn't very expensive, Dan took it upon himself to say not to worry about it.
Lone Star Blaze said:
Dan found out my 6 year old son is a Raiders fan and one day i had a PM asking for my address about a week later there a was box from Dan & his family with a Oakland Raiders teddy bear in it for him. Very special to me he did that for one of my kids.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
Dan has been the man for many years.......He's a fellow OG that's a silent professional the whole time. He's not a big chat guy, but when he steps in he has something of value to add to the community

Congrats Dan, well deserved

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
dan the man. congrats brother. dan has been helping me sinse 07. one of the best on here. have always been amazed at his ability, to add the correct link, even if not 355 related. ata boy brother. cali-boss fo sho....

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Well deserved brother and long overdue! :high5:

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Congrats, Dan!!

You're the only member of the BBB Crew that I haven't met in person........gonna have to fix that one of these days!!

:thumbup:

·
CALI BOSS
6,269 Posts
Wow, what an honor to have been nominated by the skitz himself! Brought a tear to my eyes.

Thank you @Mrbrock21 - Brock, @skitz - Forrest (RIP Brother), @Raidrz - Jeff and @Lone Star Blaze - Aaron for the kind words.

Thank you to all of you that posted in this thread. You all are awesome!

May the Force be with you, always!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts