Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JosueZQ8 and TimRado!......as they are officially our new Group Leaders. They will be in charge of the MidEast Chapters logo, organizing meets, approving new members and so on.

Any who I just wanted to say Congratulations guys :355group:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Congratz guys.

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
way to go guys! CONGRAT'S!. nice decals and nice lookin shirts, plan on ordering very soon.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
shirts? did I miss something?

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
was just on the site for the mideast decals and saw the shirts and banners and they look good. the site was pdxgrafix.com. maybe it has been there for a long time but i just found it :shrug: im kinda new to this site.

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Congrats my bitches!

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
was just on the site for the mideast decals and saw the shirts and banners and they look good. the site was pdxgrafix.com. maybe it has been there for a long time but i just found it :shrug: im kinda new to this site.
Yes sir. well welcome and grab some gear. rep the Nation. :high5:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
The shirts are a recent development to Dave's site. They are not specific to the Mideast though. Although if you wanted one done up like our banner he said it would be no problem for that to happen just PM him and let him know. :thumbup:

The supplier that used to do our shirts was putting out terrible quality so Dave took over.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Hey thanks for letting me partake in your party!:thumbup:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
The shirts are a recent development to Dave's site. They are not specific to the Mideast though. Although if you wanted one done up like our banner he said it would be no problem for that to happen just PM him and let him know. :thumbup:

The supplier that used to do our shirts was putting out terrible quality so Dave took over.
Hmm...new shirt for NESM? Possibly!

·
Sadistic Kustomz Wi
2,234 Posts
ok just got accepted into the mideast and im reading that there is a specific decal that we have but im not seeing it on pdxgrafix. just wondering if im looking under the wrong place or what i would have to do to get one. i ask because im ordering a decal for the windsheild from david but i would like to order both at the same time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts