Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I have issued one of these and Rich has received enough nominations to earn him his FIRST Skitz Award! Him being recognized with this first award does not indicate his involvement within the community though. He does so much behind the scenes and at meets without an ounce of recognition requested.

I know it goes without saying, but the guy does a ton to promote our site and community and is always there to lend a helping hand. Even though I have only met him once in person, I am glad to be able to call him a friend.

From the Nation, Congratulations Rich and thanks for all you do.

Below are the nominations that Rich received for this award.

from @mwcky2204
mwcky2204 said:
"Goinig out of his way to help the computer illiterate (ME) and giving his time to produce a lengthy and information packed Newsletter for all of us to enjoy! Good Job Rich."
from @blurred
blurred said:
"Sending a copy of Truckin (that contains my truck) out to me for free since I did not have access to it at the time."
from @thethein11
thethein11 said:
"I am currently working on lowering my truck and I have been relying on Rich heavily for information and he has been a great help.
I needed to get some u-bolts for blocks I currently have and Rich offered me some extras he had for the cost of shipping as well as spacers for the transmission."
from @Iarado
iarado said:
"I'd like to nominate Rich (Rshadd) for the Skitz award. As a long time member of the Nation Rich has won numerous well deserved awards, the Skitz is not one of them ??. He was one of the first to welcome me to the community and continually provides information too not only myself but many many others offering advise, support, and encouragement on our projects. I consider Rich to be the Nation Librarian with instantaneous feedback from manuals, parts books AND what an example he sets with his meticulously manuicured 355. "
From @05crewi5
05crewi5 said:
"I love, admire and respect all that he does with the things that are in his possession. His attention to detail is astounding, and I take everything he says very seriously. He is very wise and full of so much information. I always look forward to what new information he has to share. He has taught me to understand patience, and Im glad to have him on the site to teach all of us and pass along his intensely in depth knowledge. He goes out of his way to help everyone on here. He informs us with all the new 355 related news and material. Anytime theres a recall hes the first to know and share. Has always led everyone down the path patience and doing things right the first time. He has one of the best, most cared for trucks here (other than yours lol) and is just an amazing, all around, stand up guy. I'd love to shake this mans had one day. He has my utmost respect."

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Well deserved Rich!

Definitely one of the guys I look forward to seeing when I make my way eastward for meets.

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Congrats on the award !!!
Every time I see one of your posts it is a for sure read !!!

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
You deserve it Rich!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts