Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite award of the bunch... one that cannot be requested, but earned through effort. One that the other members actually have to take the time to recognize you with...

Today I get to award Ron, The Wolf!, with his second Skitz Award for selflessly helping people out over the years he's been a member on this site.

It's a blast any time I have worked with Ron, whether it's a project or an idea. There are countless others that can echo this sentiment.

Congrats Ron, it's certainly deserving!

rshadd said:
"generously donated prizes for the fourth annual North East Super Meet. Ron kicked in with a $100 gift certificate from Sincity Kustoms."
blurred said:
"sent me a custom SSK lumbar knob for winning TOTY. Ron could have just sent something he had sitting around, but decided to make it a little different. GREAT guy to work with."
Lone Star Blaze said:
"Donated a SSK gift certificate for TXSM as well as traded me a black spike shifter for my truck for some junk seat parts I had laying around. I came out way ahead on that deal"
scochatm said:
"I'd like to nominate Ron aka the Wolf for donating money for the Southern Indiana Cruisers Riley Hospital car show that I helped with."
rshadd said:
"It long over due, but I'd like to take the opportunity to nominate Ron for the Skitz Award. Soon after I got my new truck I saw one of the SSK shifters at a NEC355 meet and knew I had to have one. Someone at the meet mentioned that it would be really neat to have a matching handle for my hand controls. Well I threw the idea past Ron and being the swell guy that he is, Ron hooked me up with a one-off black nickle farva combo that's totally trick."

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
Well past due!

Ron has been a great contributor to the Nation and its members. He's a hell of a stand up guy!

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Congrats to you Ron !!!
Even though I do not personally know you... Some of the members I do know speak very highly of you.... That's enough for me to thank you for everything you do for the "Nation" and its members .... Well done Bro. !!!

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
thanks boyz and girlz. i know im not on alot any more. but send me a pm and ill do what i can to help, or lead you to the right member.

thanks again all.
im glad i had the honor to meet him and spend some time with him. miss you bud....

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Congratulations!
Well deserved.

·
Ride, Boldly, Ride
553 Posts
Congrats Ron! Well deserved. You helped me with an issue with my air intake even though you didn't have a product I could use

1 - 14 of 14 Posts