Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
You would have a better shot of doing it with the h3 console it is only like 2 inches from meeting the dash.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya but i want the front dash to come out like that...know what i mean? what other seats can you thro in there with out haveing them h3?

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
??? what do you mean? the h3 center console will work with any colorado bucket. his seats are from a grand prix, if you want the dash to come out like the one in the first pic you would have alot of work to do.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
??? what do you mean? the h3 center console will work with any colorado bucket. his seats are from a grand prix, if you want the dash to come out like the one in the first pic you would have alot of work to do.
The style of the console that he posted is a little different than the H3 console.. He would probably be better off snatching that radio bezel you are getting rid of and doing some glass work to get the desired effect.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
yeah but I sold it already. gone

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i realize there is alot of work to do i wonder if anyone has done it i think that would just set it off...it would be tight if the canyon had a lil nicer interior to start with not so blah...

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
This guy has done a great job fiberglassing some different things like a overhead console and a tv screen where his vents were. Could give you an idea of what could be done below the stereo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts