Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the jack cover for the extended cabs are the same size as the regular cabs. I swapped out my bench in my regular cab with h3 seats and and was wondering if the jack cover could be swapped out for for one with cup holders. I dislike the cup holders on the 5 speed island console.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are my seats, installed easily once i realized i had to swap all the wiring. Thinking the extended cab jack cover would fit and add a functional cup holder. Ive started on a console, ill have to get pictures of that.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
That's a good question. I don't see why they wouldn't interchange, but you never know. That would be sweet if they did.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't know but I love those seats. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea, there out of an h3. They are super comfortable. I took off the headrests so i can actually see out the back window and i think they look good low like that. Ill try to get some pictures of what i have so far. Things are kinda on hold for the holidays due to lack of funding. I have some h3 wheels i want to get powder coated and new tires and I need to get a torque converter for my hotrod too so things are tight.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is what i have for a center console so far. Its pretty rough right now. Its a tall 50 cal ammo can. I attached a coupler and some all-thread to some studs that hold the air bag computer to the floor. Then make a bracket that goes from seat bolts across the center. Its really sturdy and at the perfect height and forward location. I can set my arm down while shifting. I plan on getting it powder coated when i get my wheels done so it fits in better. I also plan on putting a nicer cushion on it. Right now its just some surplus army tent material i had laying around. I have all this space behind it, hence wanting to get a extended cab jack cover/cup holder. I might go to the junk yard tomorrow and see if they have any.

·
Registered
40 Posts
the cup holder console will fit any cab, some mods may require cutting off some platic clip-ons (protruding from the cupholder area) or if the trim is correct these just press in...another issue will be the screw-on knob that may be short if using the old on from the regular storage console, get one from the stealership for about 20 bucks or local junkyard

1 - 13 of 13 Posts