Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this the thread for my console project.....When I get home I am gonna start cuttin..then I will finally post pics up step by step...so sorry for no pics now. Jus wanted to start thread
:doku2:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i only did this cause I would forget and geeds would not let me live it down...:lol:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
what are you doing to it? I may need some inspiration. :D

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Iam taking this little hunk of junk

and mating it with this hunk of junk

and then customizing it with fiberglass
I am also getting my 4 switches so I can place them in the console too:D

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
get r dun

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
You beat me to it Flatman. :lol: Nice John. Can't wait to see it done.

That is something like what I wanted to do. I have an amateur radio I'd like to permanently mount. and considering I have the space in front of my center console taken up by my CB I need to figure something else out. I was going to put it in the radio spot along with a single DIN cd player i had but the damn wiring harness costs $130. I need to research a lil and see if I can find it online cheaper. Look for a thread soon. I'll be posting about how I actually accomplish it. :D

Good luck john and keep us updated

X

·
0 Posts
we need pics ASAP. im begining to think you and geeds are related with your recent post whoring skills :lmao:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes and some dont....i am putting switches and gauges in the console and have 4 cup holders...one of which I was thinking of using for an ipod docking station.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
so???

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
if you switch them you need to swap carpet also...its cut differently and you have large gaps if you swap to the skinny console.
Hes going to fiber glass so I think he'll make it work and look good.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i worked on it last night...jericho was on so I didnt post anything...sorry thats my show..

1 - 20 of 197 Posts