Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just bought a set of 22x8.5" Lexani Zealous wheels off of a coworker, and didnt know if they would stick out or even fit for that matter, tire size is 225/30R22 and bolt pattern is a big bolt off of a chevy blazer, cant find a conversion kit anywhere, anybody have any advice?

keep them or sell them?

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
just bought a set of 22x10" Lexani Zealous wheels off of a coworker, and didnt know if they would stick out or even fit for that matter, tire size is 225/30R22 and bolt pattern is a big bolt off of a chevy blazer, cant find a conversion kit anywhere, anybody have any advice?

keep them or sell them?
5 lug or 6 lug?

if its the full size 6 lug the center bore will need to be bored out and to bring them in you'll need to have the back side machined down

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Well here goes.... I hate to mention them but Chassis Tech/ AIM can make any billet adapter on the planet. The problem is that I think they have to be a min of 1/2 thick. Which in turn will probley make your wheels sick out from the fender wells. I vote sellem bro.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
dont know of any 5 to 6 lug conversions for our trucks unless you swap axles and spindles

my suggestion is to sell the rims try to make some money and then buy a set that will fit the truck

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
thanks for all the info guys, sucks cause i got a hell of a deal on them, but guess ill opt for something else
make some money on them

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kinda hard to find people with money around here where i live lol, i would come off of them for 1000, but nobody around here has anything like that where i live

1 - 12 of 12 Posts