Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sadistic Kustomz Wi
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm having another cook out/mod meet at my house in milwaukee wi. Its going to be on july 9th at let's say noon. So anyone and everyone is more then welcome to come so just post up if your coming, any ?s and if there's anything you want to work on.:thumbup:

Where 6311 w dixon st milwaukeee wi 53214
When sat july 9th

Attending
Hillbillly
Fade2black
White lighting

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
your looking at acouple hours depnding on where exactly you live.

bundy hill was some where around 3-4 hours from me and im about 20 min west of Nick. just as some sort of reference

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
dang thats a bit of a haul for acouple burgers....

·
Sadistic Kustomz Wi
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys but I have to change the date to july 9th. Forgot I already had plans with the fam.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
the 9th works better for me as i already told you.

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
I really hate to admit this but...:shrug:.....Hold the laughter down to a roar PLEASE!!!! I have a party on july 8th that I didnt even think about because I did not think that It would interfere with the cook out on the 9th but Now I get word that after my nephews Birthday party on friday (He is going to be 3) On saturday we were all invited to go see "PETER FUCKING PAN" (the wife already paid for the tickets) at the Chicago tribune freedom center north on sat at 2PM. I am looking forward to seeing my nephew but not Peter Pan. I will not be able to make the cook out!!!! :ugh: You guys have a good time while I fall asleep in the theater! lol

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
:lmaop: thats way to funny brian!

dont ahve to much fun!!!

·
Sadistic Kustomz Wi
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One more week:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts