Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents bought a small toy hauler and they're planning a small camping trip this weekend, anyways my dad called me up today to help him take one of these home. Couple of cell phone pics I snapped before taking them home, bear with me...

I imagine they will sit in my dad's garage until the camping trip, but I will try to get some real pics of them then.

The story behind how they got the bigass one in the back of my truck is pretty scary. The way they had to load it resulted in only 2 of the tires being on the truck the whole way home. Every time I put on the brakes I had to think about how I might be creating a new open rear cab configuration :lol:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha ha that 700 is huge!! i have had a wheeler come thru a back window before its not fun
Yeah its crazy, it's bigger than some of the utility quads we were looking at.

I guess the scariest part was the salesman loading it up, he came up the ramp so fast I thought it was going to be sitting in the back seat.

I was going :noes: then when he got it up I was like :eek: :bow:

Z

·
0 Posts
Yeah its crazy, it's bigger than some of the utility quads we were looking at.

I guess the scariest part was the salesman loading it up, he came up the ramp so fast I thought it was going to be sitting in the back seat.

I was going :noes: then when he got it up I was like :eek: :bow:
I wish they had made that 700 a 5/6spd manual. Automatics are gay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts