1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I don't have sound @ my office so it'd be a waste to watch em. But I heard yours in person and me and jimmy heard you gettin it on the way out of the neighborhood :)

Thanks for comin out and helpin and fillin my saturday with fun...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have sound @ my office so it'd be a waste to watch em. But I heard yours in person and me and jimmy heard you gettin it on the way out of the neighborhood :)

Thanks for comin out and helpin and fillin my saturday with fun...
Yeah, I couldn't resist....new mod, wet pavement, few beers ;)

And thanks to you for hosting our session of cat killing! Enjoyed! Except the part where you called me stupid :kiki2:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Yeah, I couldn't resist....new mod, wet pavement, few beers ;)

And thanks to you for hosting our session of cat killing! Enjoyed! Except the part where you called me stupid :kiki2:
:lol: Well you got me back with the "can you fit" comment when I was going under the truck while it wasn't jacked up :mav2:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
BTW how's she running? Mines great... the idle is beastly and midrange is much improved I got her up to 120 from ~30ish (1st gear) coming onto 95 last night and she pulled super strong.

·
Registered
845 Posts
:lol: Well you got me back with the "can you fit" comment when I was going under the truck while it wasn't jacked up :mav2:
:kiki:

BTW how's she running? Mines great... the idle is beastly and midrange is much improved I got her up to 120 from ~30ish (1st gear) coming onto 95 last night and she pulled super strong.
Not bad, whats the difference in the sound? It sounds good in the videos but for sure it sounds different in person. Did it get much louder and deeper?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts

Not bad, whats the difference in the sound? It sounds good in the videos but for sure it sounds different in person. Did it get much louder and deeper?

Not much louder but definitly a different tone... my truck sounds sick now, so much more improved with the exhaust setup I have.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She's running great! Idle is a much deeper tone and there is definately a noticeable difference wide-open. Mid range has a nice improvement as well. Was gonna take her out for a run afterwork. Other than those two short runs I vid, haven't really played around to much cause of the rain.

I'm assuming there aren't any issues due to "#8" missing???

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

It's not much louder, there is a noticable difference. Much deeper IMO though. Especially at idle. Sunday after golfing I started mine up to run and get the A/C going. Immediately one of my buddies asked if I got a new exhaust system. The other said it sounded like a "hot-rod" (he's 60....lol).

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
She's running great! Idle is a much deeper tone and there is definately a noticeable difference wide-open. Mid range has a nice improvement as well. Was gonna take her out for a run afterwork. Other than those two short runs I vid, haven't really played around to much cause of the rain.

I'm assuming there aren't any issues due to "#8" missing???
It was #9 and nope, she's nice and quiet under the hood. I just filled up my tank full so I can see if i'm losing milage but it's been driving fine the past 2 days so i'm not worried a bit.

·
Registered
845 Posts
It's not much louder, there is a noticable difference. Much deeper IMO though. Especially at idle. Sunday after golfing I started mine up to run and get the A/C going. Immediately one of my buddies asked if I got a new exhaust system. The other said it sounded like a "hot-rod" (he's 60....lol).
Cool.

:lol:

It was #9 and nope, she's nice and quiet under the hood. I just filled up my tank full so I can see if i'm losing milage but it's been driving fine the past 2 days so i'm not worried a bit.

Thats good man I thought you were going to have an exhaust leak.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good to hear! If it isn't leaking by now I wouldn't even worry about it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts