Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone my name is Alex and I'm pretty new with this site so bare with me. I just bought a 4" Skyjacker lift for my lovely Colorado and I had a 2" cranked torsion bar on the stock colorado previous to this lift. They put in my stock keys again and worked the lift from stock height up. The only thing is the truck looks like it has a nosedive again like when it came stock from the factory except lifted. I have an OCD about it being leveled so I was wondering if any of you guys recommend me cranking the TB an inch to get it where I'd like it or just leave it how it is. The shop said that i would be messing with joints and stuff if I cranked it higher but said he could be wrong. So, I thought I'd ask from the best. TB crank or leave it?

·
Super Moderator
3,621 Posts
You can crank a little and not mess up the ride... I'm sitting at 26.5" center hub to fender. You will need an alignment again after the crank

·
Registered
208 Posts
I cranked mine about an inch or so to level it out after the lift kit. same rules apply as cranking stock. the higher you go, the more stress it puts on everything.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
crank it to level, you wont have any issues other than needing to re-align. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts