Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been asked before not having any luck finding it. Anyone done anything to replace the random credit card slot on the dash? If so what have you done

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
If you are referring to the toll roads card slot in the "700's" dash... I haven't heard of anyone doing anything with it... Looks like it is your idea to run with... You have an idea in mind??
Also... Welcome to the "Nation" !!!

·
Ride, Boldly, Ride
553 Posts
1st gen guy here, but doesn't it seem ironic the newer models having something like that in them? Toll roads not being automated seems like it's becoming a thing of the past, at least around here anyway. I feel like parking lots etc not being automated isn't far away.

Sorry can't be any help, just my thoughts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you are referring to the toll roads card slot in the "700's" dash... I haven't heard of anyone doing anything with it... Looks like it is your idea to run with... You have an idea in mind??
Also... Welcome to the "Nation" !!!
I appreciate it. I'm sort of new but old. I use to be big into the coloradofans forum and then I sold my truck so i could be an adult back in 2009, biggest regret ever. Finally back.

As for ideas I don't have one just seems like a waste. I saw someone on a Facebook fan page about a month ago but couldn't find it again

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
I have thought of turning it into a switch mount plate... To support different switches to control various additional lights or other accessories... Would need to buy one to use for a template... Might be a great little mod... LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’ve always used it for my Tim’s card. Quite handy actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts