·
Registered
1,424 Posts
? Pics? Didn't realize any of our trucks had removable headrests

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't send pictures because I don't have any lol.

From what I've read trucks with leather have removables, clothes don't.

·
I'm doing SCIENCE!
489 Posts
That's weird. I wonder what option combination that is. Are they full sized like the front ones, or little? Mine are pretty small, usually don't even notice them.

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
I don't think that there is more than one option for leather seats. There was a change to the headrest in the later models, I don't know just what year it was. I removed them because they were interfering with my rear view vision and no adults ever ride back there. On the right side post retainer of each headrest, at the bottom, there is a small hole on the inboard side. With the headrest all the way up, pushing in with a tool (awl, etc) will release it, and allow the headrest to be removed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think that there is more than one option for leather seats. There was a change to the headrest in the later models, I don't know just what year it was. I removed them because they were interfering with my rear view vision and no adults ever ride back there. On the right side post retainer of each headrest, at the bottom, there is a small hole on the inboard side. With the headrest all the way up, pushing in with a tool (awl, etc) will release it, and allow the headrest to be removed.
Want to sell yours?

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
Sorry, I think I will keep them in case I decide to trade the truck for a new Colorado/Canyon. That is, if I don't wreck it first.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts