Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever made a pull out drawer that goes underneath the rear seats in a crew cab? It would keep things a lot more organized for storing tie down straps or anything else.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
I just have a couple soft bags sorta like small duffel bags or soft tool bags that slide under there. One holds my plug-in spotlamp and a couple other things I like to keep close.

Once I slip them under you can't see them from the outside and they don't slide around or move from where I put them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
GM did. Part number 17803485 MSRP $153.00. I have one on my 2011, its OK, I got quite a bit in it. Not sure they can be found any more.

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you. Didnt even see this. Does it slide out or do you just shove your stuff in the mesh?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, it slides out. A seat bolt nut (on each side) must be removed and a bracket installed under the nut. Another bracket clips to the drawer on each side and a knob with a threaded end screws through each set of brackets on each side to lock the drawer in place. To slide it out you simply unscrew each side knob. Took less than 15 minutes to install. It doesn't interfere with the jack at all.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, it slides out. A seat bolt nut (on each side) must be removed and a bracket installed under the nut. Another bracket clips to the drawer on each side and a knob with a threaded end screws through each set of brackets on each side to lock the drawer in place. To slide it out you simply unscrew each side knob. Took less than 15 minutes to install. It doesn't interfere with the jack at all.
thank you. it made this lil project alot easier haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts