Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tube steps off a crew cab. They have approx. 25,000 miles on them. They are OEM and have no damage. They show normal wear and have all the hardware included. I took them off to install sliders.$100.00 plus shipping unless pickup is possible in my area of WV. I am not sure how to ship or what it would cost. Just shoot me a message if interested or email: [email protected]

SOLD!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,258 Posts
Re: Crew Cab tube steps - $100

Man I just saw this, do you still have these?

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I do still have them. I got a shipping quote for tahitiansoul to California and it was $85.00. Tahitiansoul has first refusal on these. I am having a hard time finding a local shipper that will ship to French Polensia though. I will ask him if he is still interested first and let you know.

·
I'm "That Guy"
1,185 Posts

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Yeah. I can get it to California, but from there another shipper would need to take it from there. I believe he was interested in using just one shipper to go direct to save money. (Can't blame him). I am afraid that the cost of two shippers would make the deal not worth it. They already want $85.00 just to California. I am afraid to ask what they would want after that.

·
I'm "That Guy"
1,185 Posts

Just contact the freight forwarder. Tell them the dimensions, weight, and destination, and get a quote. Can't hurt.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I have sent a couple of PMs to Tahitiansoul regarding the steps. What is an appropriate time frame to wait? I would like to move these out and put some change in my pocket. There is a rifle with my name on it that must be paid for.

·
I like pie
3,354 Posts

What kind of sliders did ya get? Make some?

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

No I bought them. I got them from Rocky Road Outfitters. I was initially disappointed that they attached with self tappers!!! I have had them hit a few times and have had good results. The next test will be using them as a jack point for a hi lift. I haven't needed the hi lift since I put them on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts