Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
.:: MR. September ::.
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my truck on the way home from Heat Wave. The photographer was my good friend Kevin Agulair from Sport Truck Magazine, he took an assload of pics but these are the ones I like the best:

M

·
0 Posts
There's something wrong with that trucks suspension. J/K man, sweet pics.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
That just makes me want to bag my truck so bad.....PA has a big powerball Im going to have to go buy a couple tickets. Sweet fucking ride man.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
That is the definition of BALLIN'

Damn Ryan bad ass pics bro!

Glad to see you haven't torn the lower valance off yet :kiki:

Was this in Conroe? Spring?

Also how is the console coming along? I am about to buy my shit as soon as I hear back from the shop (I had a few more things done to it). Let Scott know I'm still all for it I just got to wait and get the bitch outta the shop!

Again bad ass pics man! Keep up the good work and see you at Lakefront!

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
yeah I need to get some nice cruising pics

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Sweet, you've got that hydro-lift! :lol:

Looks good, nice pics. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
looks like ur going ssssooo fast.. .. jk..

nice pics

·
.:: MR. September ::.
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is the definition of BALLIN'

Damn Ryan bad ass pics bro!

Glad to see you haven't torn the lower valance off yet :kiki:

Was this in Conroe? Spring?

Also how is the console coming along? I am about to buy my shit as soon as I hear back from the shop (I had a few more things done to it). Let Scott know I'm still all for it I just got to wait and get the bitch outta the shop!

Again bad ass pics man! Keep up the good work and see you at Lakefront!
This was on HWY 290 between Austin and Houston. The console is coming along, just bought all the material for mine. We are gonna build them at the same time, me on mine and Scott on yours. Gonna start mine probably next weekend. Gimme a call when you have all the equipment and we can get started on yours :D

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Yeah I gotta call ATK first thing on Saturday and get a final price on the extra shit, then I am going to buy all my audio shits.

Yeah dude those are bad ass pics man!

Keep up the good work. See you at Lakefront!

Thanks dude!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
OMG.....drool.....no lies that is prob the sexiest colorado ive ever seen. even better than that chop top one that was sold on ebay. something about a black CC bagged....nice work man!

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
sweet ass pics man

1 - 20 of 23 Posts