Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am taking quotes on installation of a CST 5 inch lift on a 2004 2 wheel drive Colorado.

Does this sounds reasonable? It would run you $700.00 to install and $75.00 for the alignment.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
maybe, i think my installation is like $900 or so just trying to calculate it in my head... but im not sure, all together its costing me $3000 w/ tires n rims

·
Registered
839 Posts
holy shit guys! i paid 1050 OTD! thats with the cst shocks too, with alignment and everything then i paid about another 800 for just my rims, had the old tires already. Right now i have about 2400 into it with rims tires and lift.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
holy shit guys! i paid 1050 OTD! thats with the cst shocks too, with alignment and everything then i paid about another 800 for just my rims, had the old tires already. Right now i have about 2400 into it with rims tires and lift.
DOOD :eek: I'm sending my truck out to you to have it done!!! I was quoted close to 3k though i don;t think the guy knew what he was talking about.

·
Registered
839 Posts
you have a 4x4 :p i have a 2wd the 2wd's are MUCH cheaper!

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Why? Is it because you don't have to F with a front dif?

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
our lift consists of spindles, break lines, rear shocks, and add a leaf or new leafs...so its a simpler lift

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
damn Torsion Bars!!! oh well I like my 4x4:D

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
My lift ended up costing me about $2500 installed.I got the tuff country lift.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts