Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
I looked all over the internet to get a kit for my 2012, I googled CST 5" spindles for Colorado 2wd and came up with lots of sites that said they sold them but they were unavailable at the moment and you could call them or email them with your contact information and they would notify you when they were available, also seen that a company was selling them on Ebay for almost 1k but they never said if they had them on hand or if they were back order too, so I got lucky and one of our local guys was getting rid of his kit and was going with a straight axle in front so he sold me his kit only issue was that it was for 04-08 truck but I put it on any way and im in the process of trying to figure out the ABS, ive seen many threads here about the sesors being different from 09+ but nothing really helping me yet but I will figure some thing out soon im running with not ABS sensors and its been on for about 2 week now and no issue other than the ABS light and Stability lights on but still runs good good luck with your search

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok im wanting to run the 5" spindles with 2" coil spacers up front and SOA set up in the rear with AAL. Top it all off with a 1.5" body lift on 20" fuels on 35s.

·
RIP Forrest
12,421 Posts
thats weird they did the same thing on the 4wd kit and stopped making it for a while, i guess when the abs change over happened idk but there was a good while that it was unavailable

1 - 20 of 33 Posts