Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I like beer
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Decided to go a different route with my rear leafs so these are up for grabs. Brand new never installed CST aal's with new center bolts.

$100 shipped to your door anywhere in the lower 48. Boxed and waiting to go on your truck!

PayPal ready...PM me for info

·
I like beer
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: CST add-a-leafs...brand new!

Maybe if you take some of the arch out of them. :shrug: Aren't the ZQ8 springs a little flatter than Z85 or Z71?

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts

Maybe if you take some of the arch out of them. :shrug: Aren't the ZQ8 springs a little flatter than Z85 or Z71?
Correct, ZQ8's are 1 inch lower then Z85's so you'll only get about an 1 1/2 lift out of them I believe.

·
I like beer
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Monday :bump: OP updated with shipping costs.

·
Registered
212 Posts

I want them!!! Can you wait until Friday for the Pay Pal? Shipped to Chesapeake VA.

·
I like beer
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Yessir! PM. Me when you're ready

·
Registered
212 Posts

When I say can you wait I mean...list it as sold. You WILL get the money on Friday. :)

·
I like beer
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Pending sale to thatoneguy99.

Hows that? :lol:

·
Registered
212 Posts

Ok that will work.
On a side note what lift do you have if you went another route? I put on a Rancho 4" but had trouble with the front leaf spring lift bracket because of the solid driveshaft. Do you know if I will need new brake lines?

·
I like beer
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I have the Rancho kit with the front drop hanger too and no problems with the driveshaft. I went to a spring shop and had custom leafs made. The CST's give 1-1.5" lift so you should be fine with the brake lines.

·
Registered
212 Posts

Yeah I have the solid aluminum driveshaft, not sure if you do, but it wouldn't let the rear axle drop down enough to bolt on the drop brackets. So we just used the shackles and cranked down the torsion bars. I wanted it higher so I am going to put on this AAL and crank back up the TB just a little bit. Right now they aren't cranked at all. I'll make sure to post pictures.
I've also been thinking about doing the SOA but that may be down the road a little ways. I only have 17000 miles on it. LOL

·
I like beer
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: CST add-a-leafs...brand new! SOLD!!!

Sold. Lock it up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts