Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Looks Good Bro!!! How much of a PITA was it??

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
not bad man

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
NICE dude your a fuckin basturd!!! Suddenly your doin all these mods lately bro what you sellin anyway?

Who did the work and how much? And tell me the truth, rides normal now or still a tiny bit axle bump?

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
nice....ahh the inspiration from members of the nation

X

·
0 Posts
very nice rrcn. id like to have the time do notch mine to go lower when i lower it but mines a daily driver so dont really have time. very nice work tho.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Bad ass man....:thumbup:

John's right. All these recent mods everyone's posting up is making it REAL hard to leave my truck alone!:dawg: :lol:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks Good Bro!!! How much of a PITA was it??
It was a gaint PITA. Cutting the welds off the big bump stop braces were the worst part. Double welded -- across the top and then they had flat bar welded underneath that. Ridiculous. Realigning the bed for some reason took a little tweaking too, but not a huge deal.

The frame cuts like butter.

NICE dude your a fuckin basturd!!! Suddenly your doin all these mods lately bro what you sellin anyway?

Who did the work and how much? And tell me the truth, rides normal now or still a tiny bit axle bump?
It rides really good, zero axle slap. I took it out across some of the shittiest part of this freeway and dude, NOTHING.

very nice rrcn. id like to have the time do notch mine to go lower when i lower it but mines a daily driver so dont really have time. very nice work tho.
Mine is a daily driver. lol.

Nice going man! Does the rear end hit the bed brace?
No sir, hasn't hit yet......

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
sic dude! i bet it helped ur ride a lil bit!:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone.

I think it took us a total of about 7 hours. We ran into a few snags with uncooperative tools and we also had to make a couple runs to three different hardware stores looking for sawzall blades.

·
Registered
297 Posts
RRCN make me some plates. i don't want to buy the kit nor do i want to go to a shop to cut some. lolololol

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thanks everyone.

I think it took us a total of about 7 hours. We ran into a few snags with uncooperative tools and we also had to make a couple runs to three different hardware stores looking for sawzall blades.
more like a couple of runs to the liquor store i bet....
:econo:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts