Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Canyon grille that i built I remove the GMC emblem and made the grille extended down about 1"1/2 inch below the headlights and now it has 6 bars it mounts on the same factory spot in order to fit this grille you would have to make your bumper come down under the grille like the older sonomas or ranger bumper do

I have put time and materials in this grille Pm me your offer i would like to be pick up local or meet 30miles from me....

this is the bumper you will need to cut the center and welded on the colorado/canyon bumper to make it fit the grille

it would look like this

:salute:

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one wants to finish the project, I will finish it ones my Silverado project is done

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bump:

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:shrug::shrug:

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Still have the grill if anyone interested local pick up or I could drive 30 miles to meet up

·
Registered
127 Posts
If it would fit without bumper mods I would take it. :( I'm local and looking for one, too, so it's sorta disappointing I couldn't make it work.

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If it would fit without bumper mods I would take it. :( I'm local and looking for one, too, so it's sorta disappointing I couldn't make it work.
It's not hard to do its cut and weld a Sonoma bumper just the top it would look very nice but maybe I wi get me a Colorado soon lol

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:bump: anyone lol if not I will have to get me a Colorado again lol

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts