Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

281 - 300 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Clint; @captainrab...another awesome LED upgrade - appreciate all your interaction and talent. Here are pics of the finished product(s) and I have the cores box'd/ready to send back tomorrow. Will PM you the tracking info. Anyone look'n for a gauge illumination upgrade...Clint's definitely your man!

4WD Control
4x4.JPG

Center Console
Center1.JPG Center2.JPG

Heat/Air Control
HVAC.JPG

Lights
Light1.JPG Light2.JPG

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
Props to my man Clint. I had all my interior don't about 3 years ago and had no issues. In the last month I had 2 go out so I contacted Clint and WITHOUT HESITATION he sent me his info and my parts were on the way to him. He replaced the LED's NO QUESTIONS ASKED!! anyone thinking about his service should contact him. It will be one of the best upgrades you will make to your truck with the best customer service to boot!!

Thanks again Clint! Looks incredible! :thumbup:
I will post pics soon!!

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
Here are the pics!!
OK someone with an iPhone please help me out is only letting me upload one photo when I try to upload another photo it deletes the first photo what am I doing wrong??? lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Here are the pics!!
OK someone with an iPhone please help me out is only letting me upload one photo when I try to upload another photo it deletes the first photo what am I doing wrong??? lol
Pitch the Apple product for a Droid...;)

JK, LED's look sweet - nice!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
As quoted by Wayne & Garth..."SCHWING!"

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Clint's work is awesome. 4+yrs and still looks amazing in mine. Teaming up on the knobs/LEDs is a great new branch out.

·
Legen..wait4it..Dary!
806 Posts
The next set of knobs being sent to Clint @captainrab will be my personal favorite.

A very dark smoke.. Looks black during the day.. But gives a nice soft glow that's not overwhelming at night

ok I might have to get those... next paycheck maybe.. Im glad you showed a pic with LED's, the others are nice but glowed just a bit too much for me personally. These seem perfect.

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
ok I might have to get those... next paycheck maybe.. Im glad you showed a pic with LED's, the others are nice but glowed just a bit too much for me personally. These seem perfect.
Yeah that's exactly how I was..a bit too much for me.. And even these pics.. The LEDs are bright.. Its a very nice soft glow

·
Registered
299 Posts

More awesome work done by the man himself @captainrab and @un4giv3n the pictures do not do it justice this stuff is killer thanks a lot guys :thumbup:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Lol I give up I'll text them to you Clint

281 - 300 of 329 Posts