Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

301 - 320 of 329 Posts

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
This is my 2nd time having Clint do led work, and as last time, he was super cool to work with. Not to mention his customer service is top notch. Very pleased with the transaction from start to finish, and highly recommend his services. And like always with night time led pics, they don't do justice. They look great is person, thanks Clint!
:salute:

·
VrrroooooomWhooooosshhhht
722 Posts
I've also been holding out on this cause of white. I don't hate the factory amber but that looks great.

Are you able to do different temps? Those look like 6kish?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Clint is by far one of the nicest people I have ever dealt with. Easy to communicte with,very kind, and patient. My life as of late has been pretty hectic and was quite late on returning my cores and more items i wanted done. Clint was very understanding. I also want to thank him for helping me out abit with the canadian dollar being so poor right now. Hands down a great guy to deal with and his work is stellar

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Got my gauges done by Clint just before Christmas. Great guy to work with and the results are amazing, I am very happy with the way they turned out!

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey Rab would you just be able to tell me what leds to order I'm an electrician in the army so I have sobering iron and everything man the help would be great thanks a lot

301 - 320 of 329 Posts